Greetings! My name's Panagiotis, otherwise known as MalwarePad. I am a Greek student who likes everything related to computers. I'm severely engaged in anything that evolves around them. I am a professional, fully self-taught fullstack developer (with 7+ years of experience), digital designer, video editor, image editor and do much more stuff!
The projects below are personal projects meaning that I've done them all by myself. This shows just how much of my life I've wasted staring at a 16:9 array of pixels :")
Semi private service provider
The website you are looking at right now!
MalwarePad's file directory
The files.malwarepad.com mirror.
A basic, Operating System written in C called cavOS, formally "Cave-Like Operating System". Read the README for more.
A quick demonstration of how malware quickly renders your computer unbootable. (MBR overwrite)
Actual real-world ransomware coded in WinAPI C++ with the help of the Cryptography API made to encrypt a whole Windows installation
MongoDB S3 backupper
Tool to automate dumping, archiving, encrypting and uploading a MongoDB NoSQL database to any S3 compliant bucket.
Chrome new-tab knockoff bypassing the 10 shortcut limit. (mostly to prove knowing Prisma ORM)
YouAreAnIdiot in HTML
YouAreAnIdiot virus recreation from Adobe Flash to HTML. Malware preservation is extremely important :)
- Format: The categories and sub-categories are mostly self-explanatory. The year inside then brackets is the year I began using x technology on production. That means I was already comfortable enough using it!
- Editing (Resolve & Premiere Pro) 
- 5 YouTube channels 
Digital image work:
- Photoshop 
- TypeScript 
Frontend & Backend:
- NextJS 
- Astro 
- Static pages (HTML, CSS, JS) 
- ReactJS 
- TailwindCSS 
- MaterialUI 
- NodeJS 
- *SLQ (basics) 
- MongoDB 
- Generic C 
- Kernel development 
- C++ 
- Competitive programming 
- Malware researching/analyzing 
- WinAPI 
- Reverse engineering basics 
- Sysadmin work 
- Shell scripting 
- Docker & Docker compose 
- Ansible playbooks 
- DiscordJS [late 2020]
- ChartJS 
- Prisma 
About my channel.. I wanted to start a YouTube channel covering the things I trully like for a long time. I have gained some experience from several channels I had run before. I won’t talk about my first one, but the second one had.. Let’s just say questionable content. I really didn’t enjoy making or watching that kind of content. Anyway that was the past, now I think my content deserves a watch.
- 100K Subscribers on YouTube
- Not be ashamed of myself (hard)
Primary machine:The PC I recently built to accomodate all of my mostly CPU intensive programs. It may seem overkill, but if you knew the amount of stuff I use my computer for, you wouldn't think so.
- CPU: Intel Core i9-12900KF
- CPU Cooler: MSI MAG CoreLiquid 240R V2
- Motherboard: MSI Pro Z690-A WIFI DDR4 ATX
- GPU: MSI Radeon RX 6600 MECH 2X 8GB
- RAM Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16
- OS disk: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB
- Secondary: Crucial BX500 2 TB 2.5"
- Archive disk: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200 RPM
- PSU: Corsair RMx Series RM850x 850W
- Case: NZXT H7 Midi Tower
Secondary laptop:I got this laptop from a family member which I am planning to use in multiple videos. It supports any OS you will throw at it, from Windows XP to Windows 11. This makes it an invaluable experiment machine that I can use to show y'all stuff on a hardware level.
- Model: HP Pavilion dv9000
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo T7700
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GS
- RAM Memory: 2x2GB DDR2-SDRAM
- OS disk: Kingston 120GB SATA SSD
- Extra gear: